You should have gotten here from Laura’s blog but if you just happened by and would like to get to know the rest of The Chocolatiers and see all their tryout projects, hop over to Amber’s blog to start from the beginning.
Here is a list of all of the team (including their Crop Chocolate names):
Amber Our fearless leader
Jenni (Mom2Two (Jenni))
Miwa (Chocolatier Miwa)
Julie (scrap happy)
Michele (by belle) You are here!So this is me…and here are a couple of fun facts you may not know about me:
1. When I was a kid (before I graduated from high school) I wanted to be a dental hygienist. Now I can’t even imagine putting my hands in peoples mouths…
2. My first job when I moved to Los Angeles was with a travel agency and we sold vacation packages to central America. I was lucky enough to get to travel to the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador.
3. In junior high and high school I was in the marching band, flute and saxophone mostly but I also tried piccolo, oboe, drums and flag.
4. I get really nervous when speaking in front of groups of people even if I know them, my face turns beet red and I speak REALLY fast.
5. I have been told bunches of times I laugh like Betty Rubble. ;)
These are the projects I submitted for my tryout:
And now your chance for some handmade blog candy…leave me a comment and become a follower if you aren’t already and I will have a random drawing for a winner to be announced Tuesday January 15th.
Thanks for hopping by…but you’re not done yet. Hop over the The Crop and check out what’s happening over there.
I am looking forward to another great term filled with FUN and INSPIRATION! There are some talented ladies that will be sharing some great projects!!
Make sure you are getting inky often!!