So grab a cup of coffee and have a seat...First I am going to share a brand new project and then a couple of other recent projects all using May Arts ribbon.
My newest ribbony project is this banner.
I started with canvas that I cut into these banners shapes.
I wanted to add color and texture to the canvas so I grabbed a Prima stencil and some mist.
I knew I wanted to use my May Arts eyelet but the white was a bit bright.
So I sprayed it with a Tattered Angels mist in sand.
While those where all drying I grabbed my wood letters...
and painted on a heavy layer of Distress paint in broken china, dried with my heat gun and coated with Distress crackle paint in clear rock candy.
I did some sewing and gluing and cutting of paper to assemble my banner. Here is one of the flags up close.
May Arts ribbon used:
3 inch metallic gold ribbon
1 inch eyelet trim
3/4 inch twill/chevron stripes ribbon
And here are some other projects:
This post is round one of the call. I hope you will be seeing a round 2 post in the near future!!
Wish me luck!!